Content, GPT, MLR, and Medical Affairs: How to Make Medical Operations Future-Ready and Lead with Trust, Scientific Evidence, and Omnichannel?
August 2, 2023
In this episode, Bozidar speaks with Sameer Lal, SVP at Indegene.
Pharma/AOR Executives: Make sure you grab a complimentary copy of our 3-Step Guide To Using the Netflix-like Content Hubs to Engage HCPs in 30-90 Days 👉 3-Step Free Guide
In this episode, Bozidar speaks with Sameer Lal, SVP at Indegene. They cover the following topics:
- Content repurposing: why and how can it unlock massive amounts of content needed to engage HCPs?
- Small launches + more launches + lower prices + R&D productivity: how will the future play out, especially with the new IRA (inflation reduction act)?
- Why will the role of Medical Affairs grow in 2023 and beyond?
- How can GPT be used to create more content and speed up MLR review?
- MAPS (Medical Affairs Professional Society): what is its role, and why did it grow to thousands of members in just a few years?
And connect with the host and guest here:
About The Show:
“Pharma Launch Secrets” is a podcast by Evermed and hosted by CEO Bozidar Jovicevic. We host direct, actionable conversations with world-leading pharma launch experts, and help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies to help you launch your product successfully.
Check out our three most downloaded episodes:
If you are interested in joining Pharma Launch Secrets as a guest, please complete this form: http://fame.so/pls-guest
Pharma Launch Secrets is handcrafted by our friends over at fame.so