How to Use Video Content to Reach and Engage HCPs While Driving Product Adoption - Learnings From Other Industries with Tyler Lessard, VP of Marketing and Chief Video Strategist at Vidyard
November 9, 2022
In this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, Bozidar is joined by Tyler Lessard, VP of Marketing and Chief Video Strategist at Vidyard. If you want to learn more about leading a successful pharma marketing campaign in the US, tune in to this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, a Podcast by Evermed.
Pharma/AOR Executives: Make sure you grab a complimentary copy of our 3-Step Guide To Using the Netflix-Like Content Hubs to Engage HCPs in 30-90 Days 👉 3-Step Free Guide
In this episode, Bozidar is joined by Tyler Lessard, VP of Marketing and Chief Video Strategist at Vidyard. They cover:
- 4 Es of video: Why is video the future business driver?
- Why do customers today prefer to see a video than talk to someone in-person?
- How can regulated industries get away from the “but we are regulated” excuse and use more video in their marketing?
- Why is YouTube NOT the right place for life-science companies to host and stream video content?
- Is there more value in recording videos in fancy studios versus recording remotely?
And connect with the host and guest here:
About The Show:
“Pharma Launch Secrets” is a podcast by Evermed and hosted by CEO Bozidar Jovicevic. We host direct, actionable conversations with world-leading pharma launch experts and help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies to help you launch your product successfully.
Check out our three most downloaded episodes:
Pharma Launch Secrets is handcrafted by our friends over at fame.so