US Launches: How to Use Media Channels, Ads, GPT, Endemic, and Non-Endemic Channels to Be Relevant From Day 1 and Drive a Successful Launch
August 16, 2023
In this episode, Bozidar speaks with Kelly (Lundquist) Millett, SVP and Head of Health Strategy at Havas Media Network.
Pharma/AOR Executives: Make sure you grab a complimentary copy of our 3-Step Guide To Using the Netflix-like Content Hubs to Engage HCPs in 30-90 Days 👉 3-Step Free Guide
In this episode, Bozidar speaks with Kelly (Lundquist) Millett, SVP and Head of Health Strategy at Havas Media Network. They cover the following topics:
- Linear adoption Rx funnel vs. trust and engagement-based funnel: How to think about media strategy and KPIs?
- Old vs new media approach: The content, context, and connection to drive behavior change
- Deep audience targeting: Can you target both HCPs and patients with extreme precision in 2023 and beyond?
- Content: How to choose the right type of content to use for each HCP segment?
- The massive shift in pharma channels: Digital vs. non-digital trends and when to use endemic and non-endemic channels to reach HCPs?
- Chat GPT, AI, and Ads: Are there more opportunities or threats?
- Data: 1st party vs 3rd party, moving away from the impression and towards value exchange
And connect with the host and guest here:
About The Show:
“Pharma Launch Secrets” is a podcast by Evermed and hosted by CEO Bozidar Jovicevic. We host direct, actionable conversations with world-leading pharma launch experts, and help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies to help you launch your product successfully.
Check out our three most downloaded episodes: