EU Launches, Omnichannel and Medical Affairs: Beyond the Support Role, with Matthew Goodman of LUCENT biopharma
In this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, Bozidar is joined by Matthew Goodman, Medical Director, and Principal at LUCENT biopharma. They discuss the importance of digital innovation as a key driver of launch success and how it’s transforming the product launch paradigm in an omnichannel world.
Pharma/AOR Executives: Make sure you grab a complimentary copy of our 3-Step Guide To Using the Netflix-Like Content Hubs to Engage HCPs in 30-90 Days 👉 3-Step Free Guide
In this episode, Bozidar is joined by Matthew Goodman, Medical Director, and Principal at LUCENT biopharma.
- How does digital innovation contribute to the success of product launches?
- In what ways is the product launch paradigm being transformed in an omnichannel world?
- What gap needs to be bridged between sales representatives' priorities and physicians' needs?
- What is the difference between a product-centric and a customer-centric perspective of product launches and engagement?
- What is the significance of ensuring long-term end-to-end commercialization of new products?
If you want to learn more about the digital innovation in pharma, its impact on product launches, and the evolving roles of MSL and medical affairs, tune in to this episode of Pharma Launch Secrets, a Podcast by Evermed.
And connect with the host and guest here:
About The Show:
“Pharma Launch Secrets” is a podcast by Evermed and hosted by Bozidar Jovanovic, where we host direct, actionable conversations with world-leading pharma launch experts and help you stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies to help you launch your product successfully.